Save Transformers Movie 2 Human Alliance - Bumblebee with Sam


Thank goodness for pictures! Thanks for the pictures from the fan who put his up here ^_~, help me with my 'Bee greatly! First off, Bee is a great Transformer, he's my fave, he's adorable. So when I got this Human Alliance, I was blown away by the accurate detail...WOAH. They really got it right with this one. The design is right down to the tee compared to the movie. I love it! So sam comes with it....LOL, I could do without him (I know Alliance is the point of the toy, but I love Bumblebee so much, even if I take Sam off, he looks and works great! Great detail, Accuracy in the cannon, has a Battle Mask (yay!), and is just cuuuute! ^_~ Go Bumblebee Go! Get more detail about Transformers Movie 2 Human Alliance - Bumblebee with Sam.

0 comments:

Post a Comment