Cheap Animal Planet's Big Tub of Dinosaurs


We got this for a gift from my parents, who bought it at ToysRUs for much cheaper than Amazon's price. My 3 year old loves it. The dinosaurs are pretty big and the container is great for storage, however I have one beef with it. I noticed the picture on the tub was inaccurate. There are some differences in the dinosaurs uncluded. The thing that bugged me, was the mat. The mat that came with the set is not the one shown on the tub, which is much more detailed and realistic looking. The one we received was very simplistic and not at all like the one advertised on the container or here on Amazon. It also doesn't lay out flat at all. Now none of this is noticed by my son. He could care less. Still, I had to deduct a star because of the misleading picture.Get more detail about Animal Planet's Big Tub of Dinosaurs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment