Transformers Movie 2 Voyager The Fallen Right now


I really needed to get The Fallen for my TF collection. One of things that disappointed me even before I bought this figure was the fact that the ROTF toyline doesn't have any Ultra Class figures. Ideally, the Fallen should be bigger than the a regular Voyager class... so either Ultra or Leader.

Kinda put off by the fact that this hands can't hold anything (gun/spear), and not really impressed by the 'solar panels' around his head and arms. Beyond that, the concept with his feet are really cool and he poses pretty well.

The transformation to the jet was one of more difficult ones I've done, but not impossible. I think the jet mode is really lame though... as some others mentioned, they made the robot and figured they had to come up with an alternate mode and just force-fitted the alien destroyer mode. It's not bad, but not great either.

That said, I think this is a pretty cool toy. Very sinister looking and movie accurate, but even otherwise... you can imagine him to the be arch-villain behind Megatron.Get more detail about Transformers Movie 2 Voyager The Fallen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment