Cheapest Transformers Movie 2 Deluxe Swerve


I didn't do any of the star ratings because they don't apply. I have no intention of opening the packaging the toy came in, it is more a display piece for me. I purchased it because it was a repaint of Sideswipe, which I thought should have been his color in the movie and not silver. Sometimes when they make a repaint they label it with a different name. ie the classics line Bumblebee and Cliffjumper are Identical which I was not pleased with. I had hoped they changed the head mold for Cliffjumper. I had expected the same with this Sideswipe/Swerve but the toy manufacturere threw me a curveball and changed the head mold. The new mold wasn't bad it actually looks very nice but it interferes with my "Sideswipe should be RED" opinion. The same was done with the movie version of Skywarp, the new head mold looks terrible and would have been happier if they left it alone. The same goes for the arms and hands. Apparently unlike Starscream, Skywarp has none. Just missles and blades. Get more detail about Transformers Movie 2 Deluxe Swerve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment