Discount Transformers Movie 2 Voyager Optimus Prime


I bought this for my five year old son. I was concerned that it was too complicated and too fragile but he had his little heart set on getting Optimus Prime and the only other model costs twice as much. Well both concerns turned out unfounded. After a little bit of initial help, Jack was soon converting it from robot to truck and back without any help - it really wasn't that complicated but kudos on the overall sophistication of the toy for the price. In terms of durability, well parts do tend to fall off - particularly the smoke stacks, the feet and these red flaps on the arms. But fortunately they snap right back on and seem none the worse. It seems that the toy was designed to give on pre set snap joints rather than breaking - kudos again for the design folks. I don't want to overstate the quality - I am sure it will break in time, almost all toys do, but it survived the first week with a whole lot of play and my son is very happy spending a lot of time with opimus prime.Get more detail about Transformers Movie 2 Voyager Optimus Prime.

0 comments:

Post a Comment