NECA Trick or Treat Sam Action Figure Decide Now


From the awesome new Halloween '09 DVD and Blu-Ray release, "Trick 'r Treat" comes the very spirit of Halloween himself, the goblin "Sam", apparent keeper of the traditions of Halloween. You don't want him to catch you blowing out a jack o' lantern's light, holding back on treats, or just plain ruining the celebration for anyone. Sam isn't all together bad. Follow the rules and give him his treat, and he'll leave you alone. I actually think he's a pretty cute kid, and Trick 'r Treat is just an AWESOME movie. Once you see it, you'll want this figure. Now, they just need to make a figure of Anna Paquin in her Red Riding Hood getup, and one of Fido from the film "Fido", another great one.

Anyway, this Sam figure is gorgeously made. Highly detailed from the folks at Neca. The one I bought today was the only one (that I saw) at the store I was shopping in, and I didn't notice till I got him home that he had a production flaw on his chest. Luckily, it blends in fine with Sam's grungy outfit as long as you don't examine it really closely. Had I seen it first, I might have bought him anyway, as this figure is a must have. The detailing is beautiful, and Sam comes with two Jack O' Lanterns (one spouting flame), his deadly lollipop, gory treat bag, and tainted candy bar with the razor blade sticking out. He also comes with an alternate head (his real, mask-free face, which sort of looks like a cross between an alien grey and a jack o' lantern). Oh, and I almost forgot, Sam also comes with a piece of ground to stand on, though I can't really get the pegs all the way in, but close enough that it looks good. I see folks aren't thrilled about his limited articulation (wrists, head, elbows and one shoulder), but these Neca figures are for display not play, and I can forgive limited poseability. I collect the Neca Pirates of the Caribbean figures too (my kingdom for a Davy Jones...) as well as their "A Christmas Story" line, but aside from the paint/plastic flaw on my own Sam here, I think this is the most impressive piece I've gotten from them so far. Though, I do love my big, talking Hermione figure. Highly recommended for fans of "Trick 'r Treat" or just the spirit of Halloween in general! Makes an awesome holiday decoration as much as an addition to your horror DVD shelf.Get more detail about NECA Trick or Treat Sam Action Figure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment